So...like I thought...as soon as I took out NuvaRing and put new one right in...spotting got heavier...completely random. Always gotta wear pads. I've had a pain in my right side for the past 4 days..not sure if it's from the bowel changes...or fibroids growing...or what. But tonight I started bleeding again...soaking thru super jumbo tampon in an hour. I called dr...appt scheduled 12/17...will let him know abt everything so we should be able to schedule surgery abt 30 days on the future.

The only reason I'm kind of glad this happened because now I know I made the right decision. Hysterectomy is my only real option. I won't stop bleeding even with the 2 kinds of birth control I'm on that are each supposed to stop bleeding.

And...I was right...dr was sure bleeding would stop after my body healed from surgery. I was sure it would.

Back on Cones,so now my routine is,wash with Deva No-Poo every other day or so. Occasionally use 365 sulfate free,maybe use low sulfate shampoo mixed with conditioner once every two weeks are longer. I condition with Aussie Moist or HEHH. I style with a little GF TN,and finish up with tons of GN Pure Clean Smoothing Cream. No frizz...slippy, happy hair.