I lowpoo every few days/every week, depending on how my hair feels; generally I don't actually clarify because my skin is ridiculously sensitive when it comes to most surfactants. (Going CG was how I found out I have an SLS allergy, though! I'd thought my lifelong flakes were just dandruff :P) edit to add I also live in a soft water area, so clarifying in general has never seemed like a huge deal to me.

I did wash with GTTTT shampoo for the first time in a while yesterday, but I also used the GBP again. Cowashed with some G 50/50 I'm trying to use up and used a combo of GBP on my crown (which still needs protein going by the strandtest) and AOHR on the underside today. I'm pretty sure just getting more everything in there is the solution; the frizz is still there, but slowly getting better, and my fuzzy ends are starting to behave Definitely having a better hair day today

re: oils, all of my attempts using them straight have left my hair either piecy and kind of gross looking or *more* frizzy, somehow! I also live in a pretty cold climate, so coconut oil would probably be not the greatest choice anyway-- that stuff sets up, haha. I am trying to use a leave in that has more of them, though, since I've seen that recommended for winter weather (and I think my hair needs it). Using SM Raw Shea conditioner for that; I forget the actual name.
2b/c, low porosity

Low-Poo: Diluted L'oreal Eversleek shampoo
Co-wash: Currently Trader Joe's Nourish Spa (old formula)
Rinse-out: None! I just do gobs of leave in.
Leave-in: KMF Big Hair (HG! aaaand a discontinued formula. If anyone else knows a proteiny aloe and BMTS based conditioner I can try to replace this with after my stash runs out, let me know!)
Styling: FOTE AVG (HG!), Lush's The Big Tease gel (RIP...)

Last edited by opalinesque; 12-10-2012 at 12:54 PM. Reason: adding info