I use Aussie Instant Freeze. This summer our dews were really high, and now they're really low. This is the only gel that doesn't cause me any frizz. I've got about 4 tubes stashed! Glycerin is the only thing that really causes me problems. It's only around $3, so it's worth a try! I did a search on it and came up with this...

AIF:
water, laureth 23, ppolyquaternium 4, hydroxyethylcellulose, benzyl alcohol, acrylates/beheneth 25 methacrylate copolymer, aminomethyl propanol, dmdm hydantoin, acrylates copolymer, fragrance, disodium edta, prunus serotina bark extract (wild cherry), humulus lupulus extract (hops), hedychium coronarium root extract (australian white ginger), panthenol

Those are the humectants in the product, but there ones that don't get a lot of hype so I wouldn't be too worried about it. I'm still on the fence about panthenol since it's in freaking everything!
Originally Posted by SaraNoH
ETA: I checked the ingredients on mine, they must have changed it. Here are the current ingredients (notice there's no panthenol in it anymore) water, laureth 23, ppolyquaternium 4, hydroxyethylcellulose, benzyl alcohol, acrylates/beheneth 25 methacrylate copolymer, aminomethyl propanol, dmdm hydantoin, fragrance, prunus serotina bark extract (wild cherry), acrylates copolymer, Disodium edta.
2c/3a, fine, low-med porosity, below BSL, mod CG since 9/09

"
I'm fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world." - Leigh Standley

Last edited by kasden; 12-11-2012 at 08:23 AM.