I'll agree with you there. I like their Big Tease gel, and the R & B leave in looks pretty awesome (last I checked)-- but their prices are ridiculous, and the insistence that everything is natural omg!!! when it is clearly not is obnoxious. I like that they make the effort for good quality organic stuff when they're using non-chemical ingredients (various butters, extracts etc.), but for those of us who avoid things like propylene glycol or SLS or parabens or whatever, it doesn't matter. Kind of a pity, because some of their non hair-care stuff is pretty awesome sounding, but I'm pretty ehn about giving them my money for anything less than an HG I cannot live without what with all of the above. (Which is why I'm trying to find something I like better than Big Tease, argh.)

I think it depends on how much you're willing to spend and what sort of chemicals you mind putting in your hair. If you're not sensitive to a ton of things and don't mind flinging money around, Lush is okay. Otherwise, you're better off spending your money elsewhere.
2b/c, low porosity

Low-Poo: Diluted L'oreal Eversleek shampoo
Co-wash: Currently Trader Joe's Nourish Spa (old formula)
Rinse-out: None! I just do gobs of leave in.
Leave-in: KMF Big Hair (HG! aaaand a discontinued formula. If anyone else knows a proteiny aloe and BMTS based conditioner I can try to replace this with after my stash runs out, let me know!)
Styling: FOTE AVG (HG!), Lush's The Big Tease gel (RIP...)