^ Right

I recently bought Giorgio Armani 'Acqua di Gioia'. I adore it and it has notes that will work for any season. The same day I purchased it I tested a second perfume that is winter worthy. It is very hard to find warm and spicy perfumes that read well on me. Dolce & Gabbana 'The One' is a lovely rarity. I had to go back and get it. How could I possibly pass up a touch of classicism in a bottle? It's the only way I wear it :

The One is a warm, oriental floral, with modern sensuality - a fragrance with a strong personality, and a contrasting golden sweetness. Created for the ultimate diva, The One is at once tempting, modern, and glamorous, embracing a touch of classicism. The top notes radiate a vibrant luminosity, with a sun-touched citrus, while warm fruity notes of luscious lychee and succulent peach add to the delight. The passionate heart evokes an exploding femininity, with an opulent floral soul, creating a distinct, audacious signature. An unexpected hint of plum glows as the base finally blooms with luscious allure into the lasting warmth of vanilla and sweetened ambery-musk notes.

^ this is the description on Sephora, btw. It cracks me up but I find they include all the notes while other sites leave out many.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Last edited by Fifi.G; 12-13-2012 at 08:10 AM.