I seen is pretty notorious here for pretty much anybody who grew up outside of the city (that I've heard personally talk). Unless their parent's also grew up outside Utah or in the city...then it's iffy. People in the city say it too often for my taste. I cringe and want to correct them whenever I hear it. But you're much less likely to hear it in the city than the towns outside immediate Salt Lake City. And for some strange reason, when you get into the towns that tend to be smaller, they develop some strange Utah drawl. Kinda twangy. I don't understand how 30 miles can cause an immediate distinction in speech, but they accomplish it.
2B...ish
http://public.fotki.com/SunshineGrrl/ pw: drama
Products
This area is under construction as my hair type changed and nothing works well for me. I shampoo, I condition and pretty much have done nothing but chuck my hair in a messy bun for the past oh...year? Yeah, I'm that lazy.

No...going no-poo or CG does not work for me. It leaves me overconditioned and oily in a second no matter what I use, so that's not what's not working.