I had been interested in this product since it came out but haven't really seen any reviews on it. At $25.00 for a bottle I couldn't bring myself to purchase this "blind". For Black Friday CURLS had a deal where you bought the 14oz bottle of the Curl Ecstasy Hair Tea Deep Conditioner for $20.00 and you could select ANY full size styler product for free, so I went ahead and jumped on that deal and now I have a bottle of the Cashmere Curl Jelly.
I unfortunately probably won't use it until the Spring though or if I happen to plan a trip to a warm climate as I am loving heavier cream-based stylers in my hair during these cold winter months but definitely stuck with gel/jelly stylers this past Spring/Summer.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlTalk App
- Oils: EVOO, Macadamia, Avocado,Argan, Coconut
- Cleanse: PM Awapuhi Wild Ginger Moisturizing Lather Shampoo, Carols Daughter Monoi Repairing Shampoo
- Detangle/RO: Oyin Honey Hemp, QB Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee
- LI: CJ Argan & Olive Oil Daily Hair Condish
- DC: CJ Hibiscus & Banana Deep Fix, MJ Super Sweetback, Cantu Deep Treatment Masque
- PT: CJ Repair Me
- Style: Eco Styler Olive Oil Gel, CJ CIAB, Cantu Coconut Curling Cream
- Moisturize: Original Moxie Hair Bling, Bask Palm Tapioca
Last edited by NYCgirl; 12-14-2012 at 09:13 AM.