so let me get this straight....

a woman, let's call her ab, is staying at the holiday inn and the receptionist, tamika, gives her the hook-up to use a conference/seminar room for free because tamika's boss isn't there.

ab is mad because the boss shows up and kicks ab and her class out and calls her class a hair class (instead of a makeup class) and refers to her as "you people".

i'm all sorts of confused.
sister girl, you got busted and that's that.
she didn't pay for the room, she had no rights to it at all.
tamika is lucky she didn't get fired.
the manager was unprofessional in the manner in which she handled the situation but trust me, the professional manner (should i had been in charge) would've been more embarrassing in the long run.

eta,
i didn't read any of the comments until after i posted the above and i feel bad that i'm on the side of the racists.
Originally Posted by frau
I agree. But I still think the manager was rude and unprofessional. The "you people" comment and her other disrespectful commentary was out of line. All the manager had to say was that she needs to leave the room because her employee was not authorized to let her use it. All the back and forth was unnecessary.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Originally Posted by CocoT
True, Coco...the manager didn't have to be so nasty about it. Some people abuse their authority, especially if they're in a bad mood. And Ms. Bond claimed that Schmidt did not identify herself as the manager until the conversation started getting heated. So yeah, she sounds very unpleasant. I wonder if she cussed out the employee that allowed the ladies to use the room without her permission.

But the whole exchange was probably not helped by Ms. Bond arguing with her either. It doesn't make sense, IMO, to not allow a guest staying in a hotel to use the conference room for a conference/seminar...but I guess rules are rules. Still, the manager should have been more professional and Ms. Bond probably shouldn't be putting all this on Youtube either.