Here is a question, when do you apologize? If you are in a disagreement and other person feels hurt, do you wait until you are no longer angry or upset? Or do apologize right away if you know you hurt the person's feelings?
Originally Posted by juanab
Generally I don't notice I hurt their feelings during the fight. It's afterward and they let me know I hurt their feelings that I apologize. I'm really not that observant when it comes to knowing if I hurt someone's feelings and I truly don't communicate with people that much in person (phone job). I would rather someone text/e-mail me if they need to reach me. I hate talking on the phone. So disagreements don't happen face-to-face anyway. And I generally don't argue with people unless I know I'm right about something.
2B...ish
http://public.fotki.com/SunshineGrrl/ pw: drama
Products
This area is under construction as my hair type changed and nothing works well for me. I shampoo, I condition and pretty much have done nothing but chuck my hair in a messy bun for the past oh...year? Yeah, I'm that lazy.

No...going no-poo or CG does not work for me. It leaves me overconditioned and oily in a second no matter what I use, so that's not what's not working.