View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 04:04 PM   #379
SunshineGrrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappy_curly_crown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineGrrl View Post
Sooo...ummm...I've been using a brush kit I purchased at Costco. That's probably bad, huh?
Are you taking about the Kirkland brush set? I've heard amazing things about that set on the different makeup forums. People are speculating that the brushes are made for Costco by another brush manufacture. Those are supposed to be great brushes for the price.
Those are the ones! I like them a lot, but the blush brush is starting to look a little ragged and the powder brush leaves broken bristles (are they called bristles? Words are failing me right now) all over my chest so I have to brush them off. Also, except for a couple brushes, they run on the small side.

I think you're right about the manufacturer. I've had brushes from pretty much everywhere and still do for some (Merle Norman, MAC, Sephora, drugstore and some I can't remember) and they were the best until I bought some painting and ELF brushes that I saw recommended on here and another site. I wanted slightly larger brushes.
This area is under construction as my hair type changed and nothing works well for me. I shampoo, I condition and pretty much have done nothing but chuck my hair in a messy bun for the past oh...year? Yeah, I'm that lazy.

No...going no-poo or CG does not work for me. It leaves me overconditioned and oily in a second no matter what I use, so that's not what's not working.
SunshineGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote