I also ordered the Roots Stimulator on Black Friday. I didn't want to say too much too early. But I feel like I can now say I can see growth in just a few short weeks. My situation is that I have alopecia in my nape area. I only use this in my nape as the rest of my hair is bsl and Im good with that. My nape has been slowly filling in so I have a mixture of bald patch and curls that are much shorter than the rest of my hair. Also this section my hair is much looser and doesnt seem like cowashing so I have to shampoo with a gentle poo bar, condition and seal my nape hair every day to keep it moisturized. So lately I have been using the Rootz Stimulator and my curls have definitely grown in that area. and the bald patch i can feel more peach fuzz. RS is mild enough that I can shampoo my nape every day, not dc and not have a problem. I am still continueing with my JBCO which has been working well for me but I think works even better paired with this poo bar. I actually email Laquita about possibly adding JBCO to the ingredients and she said she was interested if she can find it whole sale. Anyway, anyone with hair loss issues I think should try this. If it doesnt work it is not expensive. Bobeam also has a growth oil. I haven't tried that.
"A life without fame can be a good life, but fame without a life is no life at all." - Clive Davis