Here are the ingredients I found at CurlMart:

Purified Water, Extracts of Anthemis Noblis Flower (Camomile), Symphytum Officinal Leaf (Comfrey), Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail), Urtica Dioica (Nettle), Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) of Butyrospermum Parki (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Natural Vitamin E, Glycerin, Propanediol, Poly-quaternuim-200, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-37, Ceteareth 20, Phen-oxyethanol, Caprylyl, Glycol, Sorbic acid, Fragrance

My hair doesn't care for polyquats. So far, it's 4, 7 and 10 that I know. Now, I steer clear of any product that has them. I was told they can't possibly "build up;" however, I did have to use a lowpoo with a stronger surfactant to "remove them." Coco b didn't do it.

Other then the polyquats, there's nothing that "jumps" out at me. If that's not what it is the only other thing I can think of is all of the plant extracts--if you're protein sensitive. If your hair likes protein, it's the polyquats.
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic (now Hello Curly Curl Stimulater); Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix and CCCC