Thank you for all your suggestions. My father isn't usually overbearing like this. He has never came down so hard on something so unreasonable before. But I am a stubborn person, and I think I may choose to wear it curly, but not really because I like it curly but for the principle of the matter. To say that I am no longer a little kid and while you still have much control over my life, I have to have control over something, and my body is mine and what I do with it is my own choice.

Is this a bad idea? I'm really not sure how to handle this like a mature coherent person and not come across as a spiteful rebellious teenager who doesn't know how to pick her own battles.
Originally Posted by Wavyshibby
I agree with the other posters. You're handling this very well, and with great maturity. Good luck, sweetie.

BSL stretched (longest it's ever been and growing rapidly!), past shoulder curly. Hair goal is hip length.

3a-b/f-m/ii. Soft and silky texture and prone to tangles. Can't get second day hair, even if I kissed the feet of fairy's

Follow me on Instagram! Weightlossandcurls.

Pictures (clicky)