TNB:

You introduced me to LASplash, and now I have a question for you. I have fallen in love with some of their loose e/s colors and wonder what you use as a base for them. LASplash makes it seem that you have to use their shadow sealer and I just don't believe that (plus I can't find any except at cherry culture and it was out of stock). Do you have any of their loose shadows? What do you use as a base?
Originally Posted by redlipstick
NCC gave some good recs.

Right now, I'm wearing LASplash Accentric (turquoise) l/s over NYX concealer in a jar (and UDPP). It's working well so far. We'll see in a few hours if there's any creasing. Any slightly sticky base would work: cream shadows, stick or jar concealers, or the NYX eyeshadow base. The LASplash sealer works well too, although it's definitely not the only option.
Originally Posted by The New Black
Thanks for your response. I just wanted to make sure I could make do with what I have and wondered if I was missing out on the PERFECT performance if I used the base. I can't find it on the ground and I don't want to chase it down online (mad @ cherry culture)
Team Wash and Go!