Mine is very simple and fast,
- leave in lots of conditioner, my hair literally drinks up anything you put in it so I saturate it with conditioner.
- I seal the moisture with a mix of olive oil, coconut oil and a little bit of glycerin and little bit of honey
- sometimes I use some gel over that sometimes I don't (depending on whether I want very defined curls or more like a big hair kind of curls)
- section my hair to 4 or 5 sections and brush each one with a denman brush to even out the distribution of the products and to give the curls more clump.
- I turn my hair upside down without too much movement and then let it air dry.
A Mediterranean 3b lady
In love with my curls, love love love
CG since Nov/07
Co-Wash: VO5, Tresemme naturals, Fructis naturals
Cond: Nature's Gate conditioners
Stylers: Lotions made at home with coconut oil, honey, AVG, vegetable glycerin, OO, and EO.
Gel: LA Looks sports gel for high humidity days.
Hair goal: Waist length healthy curls