I think I may belong here now. Just got hair cut today and had nothing to do so I read this whole thread. I used to have hair to my waist and I had been trying to get long hair forever! I'm 34 and refused to be one of those people who cut just cause of their age. I then cut short cause my super long hair was too much work. I was told how much younger I looked and I was inclined to agree. So anyway I grew to BSL again...
Now I was going in to cut cause I was bored...I've looked essentially the same for years...and also I got some health issues coming up that aren't gonna let me spend 20 minutes in the shower every morning detangling. So now it's like to the bottom of my neck...I friggin love it...got some subtle ombré color too. She told me if I wanna go lighter I can just go back to her...she didnt wanna change me too much too quick. Anyhow...I think I'm gonna stop trying to have the real long hair...it kinda drags my face down...

I just got it done today and have been laying on it all day so tomorrow when I get a chance to re do it...I'll take a pic to post.

Back on Cones,so now my routine is,wash with Deva No-Poo every other day or so. Occasionally use 365 sulfate free,maybe use low sulfate shampoo mixed with conditioner once every two weeks are longer. I condition with Aussie Moist or HEHH. I style with a little GF TN,and finish up with tons of GN Pure Clean Smoothing Cream. No frizz...slippy, happy hair.