This is the growth I have seen so far over a month. It's definitely noticeable in the bangs, where before they touched the top of my eyebrows, now they're touching my eyelids. It's not much, but it's something. I just want it long enough again that it doesn't look weird when I wear it all curly. Right now, I straighten the bangs even when I wear it curly

Attachment 28597
Originally Posted by The Scientist
Thats a lot of growth!!! Youre pretty too! Itll grow back.. Plus maybe it seems like not that much to u..but to me its a big difference! And nooo are you gonna heat damage your bangs?
Originally Posted by simmy_says
I'm worried about heat damage for sure. But I don't know what to do at this point, since my bangs are still pretty short. I'm hoping they'll grow enough in the next month that they won't look too weird when they're curly, because honestly I love my curly hair. I don't know what I was thinking getting these bangs.
Originally Posted by The Scientist
Curly hair is the BEST lol ..but anywho.Yea maybe you should just throw out your straighteners or let someone else borrow them..Bcuz you will be a lot happier once your hair does get longer and youll have the best curls! I had heat damage to where my hair looked crinkly instead of curly. and I knew that I would never stop straightening my hair bcuz i didnt feel pretty enough.. So i just cut it all off .and it forced me to become comfortable with myself with hardly any hair and without straightening it! So its something to think about!
My Hair!

• 3c, not really coarse, not that fine either.
  • Some Frizz, Low porosity
  • Big Chop Sept 7,2012
  • Favorite Hair Style: Wash n Go
  • Favorite Conditioner: Aussie Moist
  • Favorite Leave in:Trader Joes Nourish Spa
  • Favorite Moisturizer:Grape Seed Oil
  • Favorite Styling Tools: MY HANDS !!!
The Picture from the Day of my BC