Spraying water on my hair guarantees frizzy, cotton-candy looking hair. While my hair looks best when it is re-done everyday, I have learned to like (if not love) second day hair when I need it. I try not to wet my hair on the weekends and if I'm running late during the week, I make due with second day hair. I do have some surface frizz, but it isn't too bad and I get lots of volume, which I love.

Here is what works for me:
- If I know I'm going to do second day hair, the night before, I scrunch something into my hair when it is pineappled. Regardless of whether I do second day hair or not, I always pineapple.
- The products I like to scrunch in the night before are: Darcy's Peach Kernel Hydrating Milk or Komaza's Shea Butter Hair Lotion. I scrunch it in the hair pineappled and then drag my hands across the top of my head (over the hair that is pulled up), so that whatever is left on my hands also covers the hair that I haven't touched.
- The next morning I leave my hair pineappled while I do my makeup.
- I take out the scrunchie and using my hands from underneath, I gently shake my hair.
- I bobby pin my hair the way I want it.
- I then scrunch in another product. The product I have found that works best for this is Komaza's Califia Moisturizing Cream. I emulsify it in my hands and scrunch it in.

My hair actually gets less frizzy as the day goes on and the oils in the cream work their way into my hair. By applying creams and lotions to my hair (not water), it seems to lock in moisture and prevent frizz from forming. If I want to push it to 3rd day hair, I don't bother scrunching anything extra in it that night before bed; I just pineapple. Rather than using the heavier Califia Cream the next day, I just use the Shea Lotion to scrunch in.

Ironically I always get compliments on my hair when it is 2nd and (yikes) even 3rd day hair. What I have learned is the frizz that I see isn't even noticed by others. The last time I went to my hair stylist, I hadn't done my hair; it was on day 3. He actually to me - Why are you here? Your hair looks fantastic! lol
Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!