View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 10:56 AM   #10
juanab

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellyRN07swavy View Post
I actually went to see Tiffany....which she is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!! And did a hair analysis on me....I had the same result, however talking with Tiffany we came to the conclusion that my hair leans more towards the finer/ low porosity type...we reviewed my products, which I had all the same CJ products...We came to find my hair dose better with light products and the "more heavy" products like repair me, rehab, and CCCCL were coating my hair too much, causing it to frizz and lay limp. Those products are VERY moisturizing for us fine hair ladies, so be careful with them....of course this was the case with my hair.....you can see in my sig what I know use....and even still I use the Giovanni 50:50 about every 3-4 wash...just to remove any build up that may have formed...I love my hair now....knowing how to listen to it helps
Shelly, I had the pleasure to meet Tiffany in person as well. She is awesome!

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder

juanab is offline   Reply With Quote