Old 12-24-2012, 07:51 AM   #2196
spiderlashes5000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderlashes5000 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursula View Post
So, um, totally hypothetical situation. If someone tells you that all of his long-term relationships ended badly and that he doesn't talk to any of his exes, would that be a deal breaker for you?
My current semi-serious person doesn't speak to any of his exes but says it's mostly by choice. He says he's done w/ them and they are not contributing to his life in any meaningful way, so what is there to talk about?

It's def a red flag for me bc that outlook seems rigid and cold to me. But it's not a dealbreaker bc there are about a milion other worse traits I can think of.

I'd be more concerned about WHY his relationships ended rather than how he behaves after they do.
Wow so you talk to your exes and guys are ok with that?? (Besides your kids father of course) no way it would fly with me!
Yes, I'm actually good friends w/ a few of my exes and talk to them. Some guys are more Ok w/ it than others. But I'm not going to end a friendship bc someone is insecure for no reason. Anyone who knows me, knows that when I'm into someone, I'm all in.

spiderlashes5000 is offline   Reply With Quote