View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 01:37 AM   #17
SunshineGrrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Like.Australia View Post
Aw we gave gift baskets last year and one had all the fixings for a nice breakfast, including maple syrup. I thought that was a good gift. :shrug;

As for bad gifts, a puppy (or any animal) the giftee didn't want or wasn't expecting or planning.
I've done the breakfast gift basket, too. They loved it.

I've received the dog for a gift. I was seriously not pleased. I made the person who gave it to me take it back from whence it came from. At the time I was living 45 miles away from my work and was working roughly 10 hours a day. So that would have been 12 hours the dog would have been locked in a house. That's not fair to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The New Black View Post
salad dressing
pancake syrup
a vacuum cleaner
I would have been ecstatic to receive a vacuum cleaner! Now, a used vacuum cleaner? Not so pleased. True story, people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepressedCurls View Post
Book on how to lose weight for dummies...especially when you're NOT even trying to lose weight.
What about a year subscription to Weight Watchers? True story also.

Used sheets (yep, true story)
Lotion when the person who gave it to you knows you don't use lotion.
A power strip
A book on regaining your faith
Food storage
A car wash gift certificate...for a drive-thru car wash...the cheap kind
A ped-egg

Geez...my family is really bad at gift giving!
This area is under construction as my hair type changed and nothing works well for me. I shampoo, I condition and pretty much have done nothing but chuck my hair in a messy bun for the past oh...year? Yeah, I'm that lazy.

No...going no-poo or CG does not work for me. It leaves me overconditioned and oily in a second no matter what I use, so that's not what's not working.
SunshineGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote