Aw we gave gift baskets last year and one had all the fixings for a nice breakfast, including maple syrup. I thought that was a good gift. :shrug;

As for bad gifts, a puppy (or any animal) the giftee didn't want or wasn't expecting or planning.
Originally Posted by Like.Australia
I've done the breakfast gift basket, too. They loved it.

I've received the dog for a gift. I was seriously not pleased. I made the person who gave it to me take it back from whence it came from. At the time I was living 45 miles away from my work and was working roughly 10 hours a day. So that would have been 12 hours the dog would have been locked in a house. That's not fair to them.

salad dressing
pancake syrup
a vacuum cleaner
Originally Posted by The New Black
I would have been ecstatic to receive a vacuum cleaner! Now, a used vacuum cleaner? Not so pleased. True story, people.

Book on how to lose weight for dummies...especially when you're NOT even trying to lose weight.
Originally Posted by DepressedCurls
What about a year subscription to Weight Watchers? True story also.

Used sheets (yep, true story)
Lotion when the person who gave it to you knows you don't use lotion.
A power strip
A book on regaining your faith
Food storage
A car wash gift certificate...for a drive-thru car wash...the cheap kind
A ped-egg

Geez...my family is really bad at gift giving!
2B...ish
http://public.fotki.com/SunshineGrrl/ pw: drama
Products
This area is under construction as my hair type changed and nothing works well for me. I shampoo, I condition and pretty much have done nothing but chuck my hair in a messy bun for the past oh...year? Yeah, I'm that lazy.

No...going no-poo or CG does not work for me. It leaves me overconditioned and oily in a second no matter what I use, so that's not what's not working.