I used the direct leave in a few times this past summer. I really liked what it did to my hair. I liked the way it felt. It didn't feel sticky or greasy. I can't stand stuff in my hair that makes me feel like I need to wash my hands after I touch it. The direct leave in was great for that. BUT, it made my hair stick together like glue. It was awful. Once it was in and my hair was dry I couldn't run my fingers or a comb through my hair. I couldn't stand that. (Yes, I am bad and sometimes gently comb my hair.) I read somewhere online that the ingredients were changed and it now has aloe vera which makes it sticky. I don't think this would be as big a problem if you have short hair. My hair is shoulder length and very thick.
2C, low porosity, high density, coarse, shoulder length No sulfates, no parabens, no silicones
Shampoo- Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus, Giovanni Smooth As Silk, Deva No Poo, Nature's Gate Aloe Vera, Yes To Carrots
Conditioner- Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk, Giovanni Smooth As Silk, Deva One Condition, Nature's Gate Aloe Vera, Yes To Carrots
Styler- Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Shea Moisture Shine & Hold Mist, Yes to Carrots Leave In and Yes To Carrots Anti-Frizz Serum