Old 12-26-2012, 07:54 AM   #47
dee-nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveInBetween View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dee-nature View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveInBetween View Post
I live in the SF Bay Area on the coast. It gets very cold and windy because of the pacific. :P Do whatever you feel comfortable with and if you don't like it, take it out! Just as long as you protect your hair doll (:
i see thats why. I will have to improvise for sure but no braids extensions for me. As a matter of fact im getting ready to do my first henna treatment rite now! Excited about that

Sent from my MB612 using CurlTalk App
Lucky you! I'm still unclear on what Henna is suppose to do for your hair...?

I use homemade DT. My hair loves the yucky combination of mayo, eggs, and olive oil. On friday (my DT/DC day) I'm going to try banana, greek yogurt, and honey.
Your hair is a protein lover.cool! I was inspired to do henna when i seen one of my fotki friends hair progress. She has henna in her regimen since she BCed years ago and her hair is sooo thick and luscious. So i read into it and seen a plethora of positive reviews both on here and the web.

To update : i plan to incorporate henna in my weekly treatment because of how soft my hair turned out after just one treatment. I also have little shedding. This really is the miracle powder

Sent from my MB612 using CurlTalk App

hair goal
= WL Aug. 23, 2013

My hair LOVES oil

2. "Being natural must be the new crack cus im hooked!!"

“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is
perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”

www.fotki.com/dee-nature-619

dee-nature is offline   Reply With Quote