I absolutely LOVE Kinky Curly -Curly Custard!
it gives you definition, shine and does not flake up if you distribute it appropriately!
Best way to do it is like this:
after you've washed and detangled your hair, section it in 4 parts, then take those 4 and section them off into 4 more parts (gives you a total of 16 little chunks)
Make sure your hair is still wet… this product works best when there's still plenty of water still in (Have a water spay bottle handy in case you need to wet your sections)
take them one by one and apply the custard, comb it in with a regular comb and if you are feeling brave, do it with a small comb (you know, the ones they use in salons to make rollers before they put you under that dreadful drier! yuck!) I find this gives it even more definition and stretch. Finish it off with your favorite oil… I love just plain ol' olive oil from the kitchen.
After you've applied your oil and product, double strand twist your little chunk into a bantu knot and put a baby rubber band (not too thight) to keep your knot in place.
Proceed to the next chunk until you've done your whole head.

I find that if I leave my knots in for a few days (infusing them with oils once in a while), my hair responds better (It's like boot camp for curls… they last 2 weeks at times, looking fresh!)
You may choose to un-loose the knots and go about your bussiness…

But if you don't…. here's step 2:

After about 2 days of your Bantu Knots and oil infusions
when you un-loose your knots you may find that your hair is looking crunchy and dry… don't freak out (like I did…. lol) this is NOT the final out come!
just take them out one at a time and separate them. Apply oils (olive, coconut, jojoba or shea) to the ends and work your way up to the root and back down in a stretching out motion. Take your water bottle and spay that chunk then take more Curly Custard and apply a bit, then stretch and stretch and stretch some more…. WATCH THE MAGIC HAPPEN BEFORE YOUR EYES LOL… beautiful curls will start to manifest… just keep stretching!

After your finished with your last chunk, shake your head like a rockstar and LEAVE IT ALONE till it's dry….

I hope this helps
Originally Posted by Made2shine
You have convinced me :-) kinky is now on my shoppinglist. And thank you so much for the advices
Hair type/properties:
3c hair, high porosity, mediumdensity, low elasticity, fine hair.

Curly hair routine/regime:
Combine the modified cg-method (low poo) and a modified tightly curly method.
-Condition and leave in: Aubrey Organics, Giovanni Barzilian keratin and argan oil
-Sealer: shea butter, Argan, olive and coconutoil
-Gel: homemade flaxseed gel, Kinky curly custard, Queen Helene Curl royal shaping creme.