People make sulfates seem so bad but people have been using them for years. If your hair likes it then keep using them. And just because a shampoo has sulfates doesn't mean it's drying, there are way more ingredients in there that keep your hair from being dry. Good luck girl
Originally Posted by letta510
Good point. I guess I never thought of it like that though I should have lol. ShubhoR, I think you're right about my hair being fairly healthy. I try to take good care of it. Thanks for sharing your personal experience btw. I also use a cone free shampoo. I may have spoken too soon on the sulfates. I think I need more sulfate washes, but not every time I wash, maybe every other. I washed today and my roots are greasy and my ends are dry I'm going to try diluting it since that works so well for you. Back to experimentation!
Originally Posted by virginblue
I usually use shampoo once a week and I do a DT right after. Rest of the days I co wash. Whenever I shampoo I either prepoo with EVCO or EVOO. Or I add oils and honey and stuff to the rinse out conditioner if I'm pressed for time. That way my hair doesn't go dry. If I don't have time at all,i don't shampoo . :P
happy to help!
Sent from android curltalk app.
HAIR TYPE -2a-b, black, mostly medium
CO WASH, RO-HE HH and ENLEVEN and GARNIER RANGE
CLARIFY- I use sulphate shampoos silicone free(diluted), vinegar rinses
DC-pure coconut oil, olive oil, sometimes a SMT
LI-aloe vera gel + castor oil
I'm currently at BSL, aiming for waist length.I'm a very impatient person, wish me luck
I love my flat iron, but I love my waves even more. :-D