View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 01:56 PM   #6
jsuzkelley

I LOVE the pumpkin seed conditioner - it is my all time favorite conditioner, hands down. It doesn't have as much slip initially as some other conditioners, but still pretty decent slip, and it is by far the most moisturizing silicone free conditioner I have ever used. I always leave my conditioner in my hair while I do my other shower stuff; this conditioner really penetrates my hair and moisturizes it, and my tangles just melt away. The only reason I even rotate with other conditioners it just so I don't use this up too fast, lol!

I also have the cream-gel, which is nice. As another poster said, it's more of a curl cream than a gel. It provides a nice soft hold, no crunch, with decent definition. This is not my favorite styler, but is a decent one to have in your line-up. I like to use this over a good LI on days I'm wanting to pack a little more moisture rather than hold. But you could use this as a curl cream under a gel if you wanted more hold.

I haven't tried the shea or daily leave in, but I do have the Curl Styling Leave-in Cream - it's more like a butter, and is very thick but not heavy. This is another HG for me - I use it every time I wash in combination with all different products. I sometimes use it as an extra layer of moisture after my LI/seal and under my jelly styler, but most of the time I scrunch it into the ends of my hair as a final step after I squeeze the extra water from my hair.

I'm really wanting to try the daily cleansing conditioner after reading so many good things about it, and maybe another cream or butter that I can keep in rotation.

My favorite brands are Kinky Curly, As I am, Curly Kinks, Curl Junkie, and Darcy's Botanicals. Also love sealing with oils (loving argan oil right now) and styling with jelly products (KCCC is my current favorite). Mostly trying to keep it simple!

CG since 12/29/2011
jsuzkelley is offline   Reply With Quote