My favorite products are rapidly being discontinued. L'Oreal Vive Pro Glossy Volumizing Conditioner, Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner without cones, Lustrasilk Shea and Mango Conditioner, Suave Naturals Orchid Petal Conditioner...I'm tempted to write a letter to Suave to tell them I like their other conditioners and I don't want them to discontinue those too! Oh, the Tresemme Naturals Moisturizing Conditioner is good, too.

Ideas for hair that's drier than the Sahara? Natural products (no sulfates, no protein, no wax, no silicones, no alcohol, etc.) preferred.
Originally Posted by wildasshair
What does your usual routine look like, and what products are you using? Do you use a leave-in conditioner and a gel/mousse/jelly/oil/butter on top?

I'd work in some jojoba oil or olive oil to dry or damp hair, or if you want to get really crazy, coconut oil, and let that sit for at least half an hour. Then wash your hair with your L'Oreal stuff, glop in some more as a leave-in (or a mixture of Suave Naturals mixed with just a couple drops of your oil), and scrunch in a gel (I'm pretty sure aloe gel is protein-free), and then let it air dry without touching it at all. Then scrunch out the gel with your hands and see what your hair is like.