Lucky you! I'm still unclear on what Henna is suppose to do for your hair...?

I use homemade DT. My hair loves the yucky combination of mayo, eggs, and olive oil. On friday (my DT/DC day) I'm going to try banana, greek yogurt, and honey.
Originally Posted by LoveInBetween
Your hair is a protein lover.cool! I was inspired to do henna when i seen one of my fotki friends hair progress. She has henna in her regimen since she BCed years ago and her hair is sooo thick and luscious. So i read into it and seen a plethora of positive reviews both on here and the web.

To update : i plan to incorporate henna in my weekly treatment because of how soft my hair turned out after just one treatment. I also have little shedding. This really is the miracle powder

Sent from my MB612 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by dee-nature
And earlier today I exfoliated my scalp for the first time and GIRL let me tell you...I've been missing out. My scalp felt so CLEAN and REFRESHED! I don't have any brown sugar like they recommend, so I just used white and I mixed it up with some EVOO and Tea Tree Oil and VOILA! Awesome results.

I'm going to incorporate this into my regimen weekly. I feel that Exfoliation + EVOO + Light protein treatments + Vitamin Supplements (Multi & Biotin) + No heat + No dye will equal healthy beautiful hair for 2013 (:
Originally Posted by LoveInBetween
Thats awesome. I love cleared clean scalp its so refreshing. Looks like u got u a good regimen. Henna is great there is so much info on it all over the web and here. U can buy on ebay,amazon, ayurnatural.com come back and give updates on ur results .here is what they look like

Sent from my MB612 using CurlTalk App
Attached Thumbnails
2013 TRUE waist length challenge?-uploadfromtaptalk1356650288608.jpg  
hair type: 4a VERY dense

hair goal
= WL Aug. 23, 2013

My hair LOVES oil

2. "Being natural must be the new crack cus im hooked!!"

“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is
perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”

www.fotki.com/dee-nature-619