Be safe everybody!

We don't have anywhere near the snow you guys do, but it's been spitting snow at us since Christmas Eve. Depending on where I want to measure (I drive pretty much across the entire valley to get from home to work and the snow amounts vary hugely), we have anywhere from 4-12 inches. It feels sooo cold but really isn't according to the thermometer. Maybe I'm turning wimpy with the cold.

And apparently the county I live in has decided plowing roads this winter is unneeded. With as slow as it's coming down, my neighborhood roads are heavily snowpacked and have been since Christmas Eve. WTF?

But I must say that I am very, very tired of cleaning off my car whenever I need to go somewhere. I wish it would either stop snowing or dump it all at once and move on. Five days of cleaning off my car with crappy powder, heavy sticky snow and/or ice crusted over with snow is really not my idea of a fun way to spend time in 10 degree weather. Alright, so it warms up to about 30 degrees, but it was 9 degrees this morning. I do not like it. Not at all!
2B...ish
http://public.fotki.com/SunshineGrrl/ pw: drama
Products
This area is under construction as my hair type changed and nothing works well for me. I shampoo, I condition and pretty much have done nothing but chuck my hair in a messy bun for the past oh...year? Yeah, I'm that lazy.

No...going no-poo or CG does not work for me. It leaves me overconditioned and oily in a second no matter what I use, so that's not what's not working.