I'm happy you like it. Are you going to compare your hairs SPEED of growth PRIOR to hairfinity? Too bad hair supps don't work for me, but I think it has a lot to do with me already taking supplements and exercising allot so my hair probably is at the fastest rate it can be. Can't wait to see your pics.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Originally Posted by kurlygurly
Honestly that's probably all it is. Yes, before i got 1/4 an inch to almost 1/2 a month. It now grows 3/4 an inch to an inch a month. I'll check again Jan 10th so see if i gain that again. I have scalp issues, so my hair didn't grow much at all. I still have those same scalp issues, and have made it a point not to try and fix it or change my routine, so i know exactly what's causing hair growth. Which is Hairfinity in this case. I haven't changed diet either. I'm doing 3 month straightening stretches. So, after i straighten in February and start my fourth month, I'm gonna alter my routine and help my scalp and see if my growth continues and such. Maybe drink more water, just do things that are supposed to help with growth to find the best combo for me.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by DepressedCurls

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
3b-ish... normal to low porosity....med. texture
Wash: Desert Essence Coconut shampoo, Acure argon shampoo
Deep Trestment: Nature's Nectars deep conditioner/styler
Condition: Nature's Nectars luv-n-a-bottle, Nature's Gate pomegranate sunflower
LEAVE-IN:Nature's Nectars luv-n-a-bottle, Natures Gate pomegranate sunflower
STYLE: Nature's Nectars Sweet Shea butter blend, Ecostyler gel
hemp oil, jojoba oil
www.naturesnectars.net