View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 03:31 PM   #8
sarra9

Okay I'm making a list of products to buy. So far I have a wide-toothed comb, a sulfate ad silicone-free shampoo, and a leave-in conditioner.

Do I use the sulfate and silicone-free shampoo daily? And do I use a conditioner in the shower as well? If so, should I be getting a specific ingredient free one or just any conditioner? (I might try a cleansing conditioner that you mentioned.) My shower routine right now is to wet my hair, shampoo my hair, do everything else I need to do, then right before i get out I condition from above my ears down to my ends, rinse and brush any excess shampoo and conditioner out, and then get out of the shower and immediately put my hair up in a towel.

One of the most popular suggestions I have been getting is a leave-in conditioner so I figured I would try it. I'm not sure what they do or how they work so I'm just going to follow the directions on the back of the bottle. But one question I do have about it is if it will leave my hair crunchy or greasy.

I'm a little all over the place. Trying some steps of the CG Method while also incorporating some other tips I've gotten. It's a little overwhelming since I'm getting many different responses so I hope combining a few of each won't hinder the process.

Last edited by sarra9; 12-29-2012 at 03:44 PM.
sarra9 is offline   Reply With Quote