View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 11:24 AM   #62841
LadyV69

Major saga here. I bought a new internal hard drive Friday night since my computer crashed the night before that. Wasn't able to unscrew the old hard drive to insert the new one in. Took the computer to the store yesterday to see if they could save it. Went to see "Les Miz" while I waited for the repair. When I came back to the store, I was advised that the computer was finished and they couldn't save it. Went and got another one (I only got the tower, not the whole nine yards). Typing from the new one now.

In other news, I'm royally pissed that I was denied tomorrow off work. Reason being that I took off the day after Thanksgiving and they wanted to give other people the chance to take off for the holidays. If I'd known that ahead of time, I wouldn't have taken off Thanksgiving. I have an annual dinner on New Year's Day and I'm expecting at least four friends to show up. I could have used off tomorrow to prepare for it but since I have to work, I have to prepare today instead. Sux.
Co-wash: Suave Naturals, HEHH, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle, CJ Daily Fix
Leave-In: KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In, CJ Smoothing Lotion
Stylers: ORS Twist and Loc Gel, KCCC, Ecostyler, SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque
Deep Conditioner: DevaCurl Heaven In Hair, CJ Deep Fix

http://confessionsofladyv69.wordpress.com/

Last edited by LadyV69; 12-30-2012 at 11:52 AM.
LadyV69 is offline   Reply With Quote