I think celebs mature over time and I think in a few years we won't see Jen Lawrence having foot in mouth disease.

That interview was in Jeremy's early years in the industry. It may really be what he believes, and it may not. I think I will reserve judgement. Just to be clear, I'm not letting him off the hook, and like pointed out by Juana, he has diminished a bit in my eyes, but we have all said things we regret.
Originally Posted by kayb
I vaguely remember that interview with him. He was saying that it was never okay to say the racial slur in question, but kept saying in the process. :-/ Yeah, not his best or brightest momemt.

With some of the stuff, like JL, it's a matter of not being able to please all of the people, all of the time. She is not the most eloquent, but I personally never expect celebs to be. Murrrcat is right, she can be funny. I grew watching a great deal of offensive comedy (I'm talking to you Eddie Murphy) so I might not get horribly bent out of shape over some tasteless comments. I might laugh, while shaking my head and mumbling about momentary stupidity.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??