Spent a wonderful day with bro. & SIL yesterday. Visited a farm. Saw sheep, cows, chickens, horses (huge!) pigs (enormous boar). The cows were so totally lovable and had big heads and gentle eyes. It was feeding time and the farmers talked to us about how everything used to be in the 1800's and how it has changed. We saw many old interesting farm implements.

Wonderful day. I think I was a cow in a former life.
Originally Posted by curlypearl
I love all animals! Cows are so beautiful. We have cows for neighbors. When we moved in next to them, I asked the owner if it was okay if we petted them and fed them little treats like apples or carrots. He said sure. I asked what their names were and he said "we don't name them....wait, are you going to name them???" Yes, yes I did. And they come when I call them by name :-) If they get out of their fence, they don't run away, they come and look in my kitchen window with looks on their faces that say, "Hey carrot lady, we'll get back in the fence if you pet us and give us treats!!" Once they ate all my tulips. I really wish I had take a photo of a cow in my flowers with a tulip hanging out of her mouth!!! The farmer thought I was mad. No, I just grabbed the carrots and led them to the gate Big ole babies!
Originally Posted by goldencurly
Awww.
2/c and some 3A. Modified CG.
Protein sensitive
Highly porous. Color over grey.
Best 1st day method: Super Soaker
Conditioners: Curl Junkie Beauticurls Strengthening Conditioner,
Deep condish: Curl Junkie Curl Rehab
Stylers: Experimenting with cones & sulfates while the dews are high.
Sometimes try roller sets - classic glamor but I prefer my curls.
Every day is a gift