View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 12:16 PM   #9
murrrcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by coilynapp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by murrrcat View Post
YOU AIN'T LYING. When I saw him on Lost my I threw my 13 year old panties at the t.v. (I'm just kidding, too far right.)

He really dates her in real life!!! He's also a super liberal person in real life, I stalk his twitter, he's not a douchey celeb. Him and home girl actually date in real life.

AND HE LIVES IN ATLANTA, since that's where it's filmed. road trip anyone??

I'm trying to watch supernatural, aka, I turn on netflix go to it and turn netflix back off because I'm too scared. I remember the first episode scared me a long long time ago, so I'm too scared to watch it HAHHAHHA.

one day I'll actually watch it.
YOU AIN'T SAID NUTHIN' BUT A WORD!!!!!!!! (yes I said it like that)

CRAP I was just in ATL in Nov. I REALLY need him in my life. FOR REAL. Can we "take care" of Elena? Turtles, ROAD TRIP!!!!!

Ok, here's what I'm thinking. Let's go to the hair show (I'm going anyway) and then go stalk him.
I'm waaay ahead of you

here's how it goes down. We get all olsen twins on them, we'll meet homegirl and pretend like we want her autograph, we'll use that signature to write him a break up letter signed by her, and then we'll do the same for him. Relationship over. And then he'll be on the rebound, and who else but us to comfort him in his time of sorrow.