Mmmm...Tyler is hunky, but I just can't like him in this show. Or maybe I just can't like him after he became a hybrid on this show. It just ruined everything for me for some reason.

I highly recommend you go do some google image searches of Ian Somerhalder. Yum. I had to wipe off the drool on my desk. There is this one of him with his shirt open and his hand in a pants pocket and it goes all the way down to...*censored*. I had to hurry and scroll to get it off my screen so my boss didn't see it. Though he'd probably throw his 13 year old panties at that pic, too (boss is gay in case you can't tell). But here's a pretty dreamy one that I can post here and have on my screen at work!

2B...ish
http://public.fotki.com/SunshineGrrl/ pw: drama
Products
This area is under construction as my hair type changed and nothing works well for me. I shampoo, I condition and pretty much have done nothing but chuck my hair in a messy bun for the past oh...year? Yeah, I'm that lazy.

No...going no-poo or CG does not work for me. It leaves me overconditioned and oily in a second no matter what I use, so that's not what's not working.