So yesterday I continued drinking TONS of water (not literally but you get my point), I reviewed my licensing exam materials, I had a healthy meal, I helped my child with his school work and I helped my mom create a dream/goal jar. I also had multiple conversations with people who I felt were not beneficial for me (emotionally, spiritually, mentally)...some were fine with the convo and agreed to make changes (of course time will tell) while other's were upset...either way it was something I had to do for me and I feel better for it.

Today I took my vitamins as usual and have my water sitting beside me, I did more school work with my child to help him stay on track since he's been out of school due to illness, I helped someone else prepare for their exams, and I'm about to study some more for mine. All in all not so bad for it only being 2pm .
Hair Type: A head full of THICK, normal porosity curls/coils that I am TOTALLY in LUV with!
(Transitioned for 16 & 1/2 months)

Loving: MC LI Condish, Raw shea butter, Coconut & Grapeseed Oil, SM raw shea butter shampoo,HEHH Conditioner, Braggs ACV & Egg, Mayo & EVOO PT's

Last edited by Butterfly_Curlz; 01-01-2013 at 01:07 PM.