The gelatin PT is magical. Lol! My hair adores it! Basically you use a packet of unflavored gelatin, and I add some ACV (apple cider vinegar), a little coconut oil, a little Epsom, and sometimes a little honey. Put it on my cowashed and detangled hair, then put a bag over it. I run that under the hot shower for a few minutes, then rinse it out. I'll add a strong RO or DT, then rinse and style as usual.

For a DT, I typically just use my RO, and add EVOO, honey, and a splash of ACV.

Sometimes I'll use a protein heavy treatment condish, and add the EVOO, etc to that. (It's sort of my shortcut for days I know I need the PT/DT, but don't have time.)

As far as procedure for a DT - if I can add heat I will. Sometimes I'll leave it in overnight. Most often I don't have a lot of time to do that sort of thing, so I just do it in the shower while I shave or something.

Another option is a pre-poo treatment. I'll use condish and/or coconut oil and put that in my hair about 15 mins before I am going to shower. (I only do this if its a low-poo or clarify day). You can get a good treatment in that way, too! I've done that overnight, as well, and just poo'ed in the morning.
2c/3a/3b, Fine/med, Dense, high porous, & normal elas.

Lo-poo - Renpure Keratin, SMR, Giovanni SaS
clarifying - mix Johnson's H2T with low poo
Co-wash - Suave Nats. clar. or coco.
RO - GVPCB, Ion Eff. Care, TN.
LI - SMR, Cure Care, or RO
Seal - MO or Jojoba
DT - + honey, ACV, & EVOO to SM masque & GVPCB
PT - Gelatin!, CNPF
Styling - FSG, AIF, BRHG, LALS/PS, GF curl spray gel, SM Souffle/Smoothie, LOOB
Oils - MO!, EVOO, jojoba, GSO, SM Elixer, EVCO, VO5 Hairdressing