Update! I wanted to save some people the trouble that I have experienced with my bottle. I don't know if I'm the only one, but when I clicked the ingredients link given by kathymack above, it took me to the Sevi website (what I now realize was an outdated version of their website copyright 2010). Their actual website was updated in 2012, so I'm not sure how, but I was getting the old one with an old ingredients list. Their current site does list patchouli in the Pumpkin Seed Conditioner.

I only found this out after emailing their customer service. The rep that I corresponded with was very agreeable and let me know that I should be able to return my bottle to my local whole foods without a receipt. So I will confirm that when I get a chance. I would also like to try the Seaberry Buckthorn conditioner, so maybe I will pick that up if I go to my parents at some point. The pumpkin seed did work very well. It was just the smell that didn't do it for me.
2b/c wavy modified CG since July 2012
medium texture, normal porosity, normal elasticity
hair likes protein, doesn't like oils, easily OC'd

low poo: JCHCC, CJGCS
RO/co-wash/LI: YTCarrots, DB Pumpkin Seed
stylers: a bunch of stylers that are all pretty much the same (KCCC, UFDCM, CRCM, CKCJ) or ArcAngel if I need more hold
DT/PT: CJRM, CNPF