View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 01:02 PM   #15
rbb

i used the argan the past two days. it did not sit on my hair, and my hair definitely looked healthier, shinier. however, as the day went on my curls loosened up, almost as tho i had blow dried my hair. so i am thinking that as the dew points were quite low the argan did not act like a sealant, altho my hair was not dry as it is without one.
today i did not use the argan, i sealed with jane carter nourish & shine. i have not low poo'd since i started with the argan, just cowash, so i assume some the argan is still in my hair? anyway, today my hair is really good, very curly and shiny. curls did not loosen up in spite of the very low dew points.

my question is, what if i used a little of the argan with my leave in, then some jane carter n&s after my styler?
washing/cowashing, conditioning, leave in, protein tx: curl junkie products. styling:curl junkie conditioners only at times, cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. trying ufdcm. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!! sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
rbb is offline   Reply With Quote