My curls hit my butt, I need to get better photo's lol.

I don't know my exact hair type. It's super prone to frizz & needs a lot of product. I have S curls but it's lost a lot of shape/bounce since they're so long now.
Originally Posted by samandalove
Beautiful hair! How long did it take you to get to butt length?
Originally Posted by waterlily716
Thank youuu .

I love your videos, waterlily!

and now it's as long as it is. I only cut my ends every 2-4 months, and not too much at a time. I don't have the best ends, but I feel like I never do, even when I had shorter hair & regular trims.

I wouldn't give up my long hair even though it has many cons. I feel like I look bad with shorter hair ;(. I DREAD SHOWERS. Detangling takes forever, and I shed so much. I wash my hair 1x a week so that's why it's probably so bad. But I honestly don't have the time/patience to do more. I need to do more masks or something, because my hair doesn't have a lot of shine. It never really did though.
Originally Posted by samandalove
Yay! I'm glad you like the videos.

Looks like you were about where I am now two years ago. I'm trying to see how long I can grow my hair. Crossing my fingers it will grow as fast as yours. I am trying to stay away from my hairstylist, and trim my own hair, even though she gives such nice cuts, because she chops off a lot.

My hair isn't even as long as yours and I dislike keeping up with it. I would wash that often if not for my dry scalp. I feel like long straight hair would be so much easier because you could brush it out everyday instead of waiting for washes and having to comb out so many knots...

3a/b low to normal porosity curls
CG method since 2006 @:-)
fotki pw: whim updated 06.05.14
CO wash: suave naturals coconut
rinse out CO: GVP conditioning balm & honey <3
stylers: As I Am leave in, original moxie hold up serum
@waterlily716 on YouTube, FB, & Twitter
Blog: Curls and Blossoms