View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 06:26 PM   #3
Ninjarette

Have mercy! When will these folks learn that you can NOT mess with the women on the hair boards! You just can't.. The bad press you get is...legendary, and it's hard to recover. Yet, folks still choose to go down that road.They get in over their heads, and they can't keep up...and that's if nothing shady is in the mix.

I ordered one product from her Etsy shop....a long time ago. Honestly, I was looking to try a few more of her products, after all the "holiday dust" settled - I don't order during holiday promotions because the savings is usually nor worth the extra wait time. I'm an impatient product junkie. But I'm so glad I decided to pass. It's one of those situations where I could never get to the point of actually paying for my cart. It never got beyond adding products to a cart.

The Product Lines:
Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture
Ninjarette is offline   Reply With Quote