I have been following the CG method for quite some time (was introduced to it by an awesome stylist) but only recently discovered this website. I have been catching up reading all the great info on here!

I need some advice and wondering if anyone has any great ideas for me.

I have long 3a hair that is fine. I think I have normal porosity and low to average density. Anyways, we recently moved to Central America where it is verrrrry humid. (Like so humid that your sunglasses fog up when you leave your house!!) I am having a hard time figuring out how to adjust my routine and what products to use to avoid major frizz. Especially with my fine hair, I don't want to weigh it down with product!

Currently I cowash daily with Tresseme naturals. I rake through 2 big squirts of DevaCurl Angel (not my favorite product but what I have from the salon I go to--I am ready to try something new!) and plop with a t-shirt (new discovery from the awesome video on this website ). I also use DevaCurl set it free to help tame the frizz a little after it has air dried. Still, when I step outside... *Poof* Crazy frizz.

Any favorite products of frizz fighting tips? I am really open to trying anything! Thanks in advance, fellow curlies.