View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 10:12 AM   #21
rbb

jas, i figured out a way to get the oil in with leave in shower. i mostly use curl rehab or deep fix in winter as leave in. i have old jars of both that i cleaned out and use for traveling, haircuts, when i just need a little and don't want to bring the entire new jar (or liter bottle or curl rehab). so, i just put in what i needed, added a little argan oil, and was able to use that in shower!

i think the argan is helping my hair a lot. it seems not to lock in moisture but to help my hair retain it, if that makes sense. i still am using jane carter n&s as my sealant, but less of it now. i don't use argan oil everyday, but it definitely has a place in my rotation/routine! my hair seems to have more lasting elasticity, silkier, shinier.
washing/cowashing, conditioning, leave in, protein tx: curl junkie products. styling:curl junkie conditioners only at times, cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. trying ufdcm. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!! sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
rbb is offline   Reply With Quote