I was in Ulta last week and had one of my periodic urges to try Recoil again...it never works for me and I never learn. It doesn't really encourage my curl, makes my hair get stringy, etc.

Anyway, I saw Beach Bomb and since I appreciate the return policy I got it - came home and looked at some reviews and saw a few comments from people who didn't like Recoil but did like this.

Tried it on Friday. Left in some OneC, scrunched in a quarter-sized amount (it is a cream in a pump) and diffused. It was SO bad that I had to rewash my hair before I could go to work.

I dug my receipt out and laid the product on the counter to return. It was so bad I wasn't going to give it a second chance.

Today, I decided to try again since I didn't have anywhere to go and hadn't had time to return it. Rinsed all the OneC out this time and scrunched in a quarter size of the Beach Bomb. Scrunched with t-shirt. Plopped, did my other stuff and unplopped, scrunched in another quarter-sized glob (my hair is fairly long) and diffused about halfway.

No gel, no leave in and more Beach Bomb and I like it! Full and soft and it has actually gotten better throughout the day. I think I might be able to sleep on it.

Not CG I don't think, which I usually am, but I'm not evangelical about it if I find something I like
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Beachbomb.jpg (86.5 KB, 703 views)
2b (a fine 'n porous wavy)...and finally growing out :-)

Wash: Deva Low-poo
Condish and leave in: OneC or Suave Coconut

Styler: Angell or the Deva foam, sometimes KKKC

Etc: Set It Free as a refresher

Protien: Looking for one

I love hairspray...don't judge