View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 08:19 PM   #63516
spring1onu

A woman I used to work with, her house caught fire because she left the dryer going while she was out. Her brother worked for the fire dept. and called to let her know there was a call to her address. She lost every pair of jeans her family owned because they were all in there at the same time. Thankfully it didn't completely burn the house down, but the smoke and water damage was massive.

So yeah, that scared the isht out of me.

When we lived on base in SC I started the dishwasher right before we left the house. After getting out to the car I realized I forgot something and went back in and there was water all over the floor, can't imagine if I hadn't gone back in the damage it would have done to our apt and the folks downstairs.

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
spring1onu is offline   Reply With Quote