Its mom turn for henna so i will do her treatment w/ rose water and report back.
Originally Posted by dee-nature
Cool! I bet she'll love the outcome

Btw i tried following that henna thread and i just dont have the time to read through the entire thing they should do a filter and keep only useful posts. Thats why i am so glad you started this one.
Thanks! Happy you're contributing! Phew. I know what you mean: It took me forever to wade through that monster thread.

ETA: congrats on your progress! I too notice growth but didnt want to say anything i figured there was no way my hair grew that fast besides i just did a trim and took off abt 1".
i guess this really is a miracle powder. I have yet to detangle ,you curlies have no idea how huge this is for me. Detangling use to be a MUST its been 2 weeks! I just wanna jump for joy
So happy this is working out for you For me, can't say henna or amla has sped up my growth. It seems about the same: growth that's TOO fast to keep a stylish cut looking fresh and too fast in terms of having to frequently retouch roots.

Update: did the paste and it didnt do anything for the smell. Lets see if it makes a difference for the color

Sent from my MB612 using CurlTalk App
I swear nothing NOTHING can or will obliterate that smell lol ... Is she looking for much of a color difference?
Originally Posted by Korkscrew
no she dont care about color she just wants her hair acting normal

Sent from my MB612 using CurlTalk App
hair type: 4a VERY dense

hair goal
= WL Aug. 23, 2013

My hair LOVES oil

2. "Being natural must be the new crack cus im hooked!!"

“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is
perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”

www.fotki.com/dee-nature-619