View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 09:12 AM   #63546
murrrcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayb View Post
murrrcat: Right there with ya

SO TRUE.

omg I think my mom is addicted to cake. and bakery goods. it's awful there ITS AWFUL.

I think I'm going to bite the bullet and sign up for my schools health programs they have one for weightloss and you get to see a trainer once a week, it costs only 20 bucks for 6 weeks. I'm going to face the music, the music that I am a chubster. LOL. It's like if I don't ever talk about it to my family, it's not real (IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER IF I FIT IN NOTHING, IF NO ONE KNOWS I FIT IN NOTHING THEN I'M STILL THIN "oh hey guys i just love sweatpants its cold outside that's why i'm wearing them to this party, or the movies, or anywhere, I look like heidi klum under it all", it doesn't matter if my aunt called me pregnant she just cray.)

I'm sure if I told them at dinner, "Guyse I'm coming clean, I am a chubster" they would all be like "no shhh sherlock" BUT IF I DON'T BRING IT UP THEY CAN'T AGREE.

This really skinny girl keeps talking about how much she runs i just want to scream I STILL RUN MORE THAN YOU MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAH. My belly may jiggle like santas when I run, but I run more than you.

That really doesn't make me feel any better about myself. She's a nice girl.....