View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 04:08 PM   #4241
KurlyKae

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmylocs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayb View Post
No solutions for peeling nails, guys?
well my nails peel and i really haven't found anything to stop them. i need to keep polish on my nails because (1) i like the way it looks and (2) i think it protects them from breaks. my nails aren't soft but i use this after rcc recommended the line. i do think this product helps. i also have the nail aid instant wrap. i use orly nail bonder also as a base coat. i actually think oil helps keep my nails moisturized so they peel less but it's hard for oil to get in when there's polish on. a little conundrum. i started using a remover with some acetone. it's "harsher" but it gets it off quicker and i think it may prevent over rubbing which was drying out my nails and maybe causing them to peel more.

i do think drinking ample amounts of water and getting healthy fats help everything from nails to skin, etc but it take my vitamins and drink well so i really don't know. my nails are a bit better now than they have been but i still have peelies that if i don't treat can make my nails look bad and cause breaking. i want my nails as nice as possible for some pics i'm taking in feb. gotta stay on top of it.
I recently started using this same product recommended by RCC. So far, so good, but it's really too soon to see how much it may help.
KurlyKae is offline   Reply With Quote