Oh my god your hair looks amazing parzy! Really it's so pretty, definitely more 3a to me. We actually have similar hair properties but your hair is much nicer than mine

I have the beach bomb as well. I was going to post a review in the review forum but I felt like I needed a few more uses before I could have an official opinion. But I liked it! I love re:coil so I had to try this even though it's not completely CG. I low poo though so I wasn't worried. My main concern is always scalp irritation, but this was fine. It's been about a month since I've tried it last, and that's only because glycerin is pretty high on the list and I think it may be the cause of a little surface frizz now that dews are so low. I am going to try it again tomorrow though and I will report back with a pic. It's supposed to be a little warmer so hopefully the dews will be a bit higher.

My unofficial review...I tried this as my only styler (no leave in, etc) and I believe once with a tiny bit of SSFHG. It gave me extremely soft but defined curls. Curls that held their shape throughout the day. The texture of the product is extremely similar to Curl Junkie CCClite (like a lotion). The smell is amazing as well. I recall a little frizz like I said above, so tomorrow I might try smoothing a little bit of oil over top to combat frizz. We shall see!
2's+3a/ med density/ normal-high porosity/ fine-med texture, normal elasticity (I think!):
Wash: CJ Daily Fix/Giovanni TTTT
Conditioner: Giovanni TTT
DT/PT: CJ Rehab, SSPDT
LI: Giovanni DLI, AO Mandarin Magic- Jane Carter Scalp Nourishing Serum for dry, sensitive scalp
Stylers: AG Re:coil, Mop C Curl Cream, CCClite, Spiral Solutions FHG...Sealing w/ Coconut oil
Finishing product: JC Nourish & Shine, MD Strawberry Smoothie
http://picasaweb.google.com/11444057...eat=directlink